Today, almost everyone knows how to create a Google Drive. It is especially suitable for those who work in information technology, creative and many other fields. However, there are still many people who do not know how to make it. And that person can be you.
So, while Google Drive is common knowledge for those who know it, in this article, I will tell you in detail how to create a Google Drive for those who don’t know. Well, if you’re one of those people you don’t know, follow the explanation given below.
Google Drive at a glance
Google Drive is a free online storage service developed by Google. This storage service was launched in April 2012 and opened to the public on May 28, 2012. The service allows users to store files online, sync them across multiple devices, and share them with other users. What’s more, the service can store up to 15 GB of data for free.
Google Drive has many features that make working with files easier than ever. You can share documents, comment on documents, share links with others, and even edit shared documents at the same time.
The interface of Google Drive is actually very similar to that of Gmail and Google Photos. Users can create folders and organize files within them by moving documents or dragging them from one folder to another. Files can be edited directly from Google Drive, or downloaded and edited before content is edited.
There are two ways to use Google Drive: create an account or link an existing one. If you do not have an account yet, click the “Create an account” button to start.
This article will show you how to create an account in Google Drive. It also provides information on how to easily upload files to disk. So, follow the discussion through to the end. That’s right.
How to make Google Drive easy
The most powerful way to start using Google Drive is to first create an account in Gmail. After that, you can only comfortably use Google Drive. Then how? Just follow the steps below.
1. Open your browser and enter account.google.com/signin or you can click this link.
2. After entering the page, log in with your Gmail account.
3, If you do not have an account, you must first click “Create an account” or “Sign up” to create a Gmail account.
4. Once in your inbox, look for a hexagonal image that forms a rectangle on the right side of the screen.
5. When you find the logo, click it.
6. When you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear with the various Google applications you can use.
7. Click the triangle logo labeled Drive.
8. When done, go to the Start menu of Google Drive.
9. Click “+ New” or “+ New” in the upper left to start using.
10. A drop-down menu will appear offering a variety of files available for free use here.
11. However, if you want to save data or files to Google Drive, you can first click “Upload File” or “Upload File” in the drop-down menu.
12. Then select the files you want to upload and click “OK” when finished.
13. Uploaded files will be saved to Google Drive once the upload process is complete.
A rough way to make Google Drive easy. The key is that you must have a Gmail account before using it. Yes, if you want to share with others, you need to find the option to share or share files in Google Drive. This makes it easier for others to access your files.
Now, Can You use Google Drive?